Thursday, June 5, 2008

Asian Style Egg Pancakes

These Pancakes are very thin I use them sliced in fried rice and all my stirfrys.
The first time I tried this recipe I was amazed how easy and delicate it was
I often keep them whole and stuff them with cooked chinese style veges with a good asian style gravy it could be basic or sweet and sour
This is my version its easy and tastes great it makes about 3 pancakes and takes about 5 minutes to prepare Ive been known to add a pinch of chicken stock cube

1 Egg
1 Tablespoon Water
S/P
1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil
Combine all ingredients using a whisk
Brush or spray a Pan with oil heat and add enough egg mixture to cover completly the bottom of the pan dont make them thick
When the egg is set about 30seconds turn it over and cook the second side
Transfer the pancake to a plate
Use as you wish

No comments: